Our recording studio is located just north of St Albans or 25 mins from London on the train.
- Live room (16 channels in, 4 returns).
- Vocal booth (4 channels in & out).
- Control room centred around Apogee® Ensemble Thunderbolt.
- Industry-standard audio equipment – Neumann®, Adam Audio, EVE Audio, AKG®, Lewitt®, SSL & Audient.
- Exceptional quality house instruments from Fender®, Gibson®, Roland®, Yamaha® and more.
- Wide array of amplification from Fender®, Mesa Boogie®, Blackstar®, Ashdown® and Roland®.
- Three house drum kits – Modern, Rock & Vintage from Pearl® and Beverley.
- A great selection of snare drums including a ’67 Ludwig Supaphonic 400 aka. The Hitmaker.
- Easy-peasy loading via double doors.
- Free parking right outside our door.
- Free Tea & Coffee.
Check out our gear list.
Contact us to book our studio now.
Booking is subject to non-refundable deposit and our Terms & Conditions.