Our recording studio is housed within a grade 1 listed property, previously home to the queen’s race horse breeder. What was the old horseshoe forge is now our live room of which the walls and ceiling retain the original victorian wooden cladding. Our control room is right next door in the old saddle making room.
- Live room (16 channels in, 4 returns).
- Vocal booth (4 channels in & out).
- Control room centred around Apogee® Ensemble Thunderbolt.
- Industry-standard audio equipment – Neumann®, Adam Audio, EVE Audio, AKG®, Lewitt®, SSL & Audient.
- Exceptional quality house instruments from Fender®, Gibson®, Roland®, Yamaha® and more.
- Wide array of amplification from Fender®, Mesa Boogie®, Blackstar®, Ashdown® and Roland®.
- Three house drum kits – Modern, Rock & Vintage from Pearl® and Beverley.
- A great selection of snare drums including a ’67 Ludwig Supaphonic 400 aka. The Hitmaker.
- Easy-peasy loading via double doors.
- Free parking right outside our door.
- Free Tea & Coffee.
Check out our gear list.